My morning reading:
• Shiller’s P/E: The CAPE of Less Hope (FT.com)
• Odds on the trigger for next financial collapse (New York Post) see also Stocks as overvalued now as at 2007 high (MarketWatch)
• Consolidation or Exhaustion? (All Star Charts)
• BlackRock’s Three Reasons for an Equity Dividend Focus (The Reformed Broker)
• NOW Gold can rally: Gold Bull Paulson Cuts SPDR Stake by Half in Bear Market (Bloomberg)
• The illusory housing recovery (Coppola Comment)
• The cruel trick played by history on Milton Friedman (Noahpinion)
• Smartphones Outsell Feature Phones (Digits)
• An end of books (Seth Godin)
• Jazz: Andy Bey Takes It Slow (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Chart o’ the Day: Euromentum
Source: The Reformed Broker
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.