My morning reading:
• Hedge Funds Severely Underperforming This Year (Moneybeat)
• Mom-and-Pop Investors Bolt Emerging Markets (WSJ)
• The Science of Investing (Morningstar)
• Why higher rates are a good thing (msn money) see also Fed debated ways to prolong easy-money policies (Washington Post)
• The Foolish Push to Scrap Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (U.S. News)
• The Big Move Down in Bonds May Be Over (The Fat Pitch) see also Chart of the day, bond-fund edition (Reuters)
• Recession’s pain reaching deep into the economic recovery (Washington Post)
• The VC’s conceit (Rohit)
• iPhone “C” is for Choices (stratēchery)
• The Odds of a Hollywood Movie Being Made Are the Same as a Startup Making It (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Commodity Performance YTD
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.