My morning reading:
• CNBC hits 20-year ratings nadir (New York Post)
• After mega-LBO boom, a massive private equity cleanup (Reuters)
• Sony’s Newest Hit? Find It in Apple and Samsung Phones (Bloomberg)
• Michael Mauboussin, Interview No. 4 (Farnam Street)
• Hank Paulson: Break up Fannie & Freddie but leave the big banks alone (Fortune)
• The Difference Between Risk and Fear (A Dash of Insight)
• Figuring Out What Time Is the Right Time to Start Hiring (NYT) see also Stop Texting: Bosses Say ‘Pick Up the Phone’ (WSJ)
• The Oil Drum, peak oil and why some good blogs don’t last (FT Alphaville)
• Why the Onion is Wrong About CNN and Miley Cyrus (Variety)
• Intelligence on Weapons No ‘Slam Dunk’ (Associated Press)
What are you reading?
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.