My afternoon train reads:
• Bond Wars (Pimco) but see No, Bill, losing money on bonds is not like dying at the Somme (FT Alphaville)
• Confessions of an Institutional Investor (The Reformed Broker)
• The Tragedy of Errors (Above the Market)
• The Elephant In The (Money Management) Room (Capital Spectator) see also Sweeping changes under way at DFA (Investment News)
• Sorry, It’s Not A ‘Law Of Capitalism’ That You Pay Your Employees As Little As Possible (Business Insider)
• 5 signs Wall Street’s zombie apocalypse is at hand (MarketWatch)
• Medical Tourism: The Growing Popularity of Having Surgery Overseas (NYT)
• Conservatives once ridiculed Ayn Rand (Salon)
• How can we preserve the software of today for historians of tomorrow? (Slate)
• An Apple History Nerd’s Take on the Jobs Movie (Technologizer)
What are you reading?
Facebook vs US Treasuries
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.