My afternoon market sell off train reading:
• Soros’s biggest holding? A bearish call on the S&P 500 (MarketWatch) but see No Worries: Chart Watchers Unconcerned With S&P 500 (Moneybeat)
• Huh? Bacterial evolution offers clues to tradeoffs in financial investments (Kurzweilai)
• America Can’t Afford Wall Street’s Terrible Investment Advice (Time)
• Market Valuation and Asset Allocation Decisions (Rick Ferri)
• The gray art of not quite insider trading (Fortune)
• What caused the recession of 1937-38? (Vox)
• The Rise and Fall of the Superstar (Moneybox)
• The Meanings of Appleiness (Asymco) see also iPhone Fingerprint Reader Talk Boosting Biometric Stocks (Bloomberg)
• The More You Multitask, the Worse You Get at It (Priceonomics)
• Reviewing the Movies: Audiences vs. Critics (Economix)
What are you reading?
China Policy Causes Yields to Diverge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.