My afternoon train reading:
• Leveraged ETFs, the Flash Crash, and 1987 (Moneybeat)
• The Four GOP States That Have Officially Adopted Obamacare (Talking Points Memo)
• How $40k can add $1 million to retirement (MarketWatch)
• 10 mega-trends that make the super rich richer (MarketWatch)
• NSA gathered thousands of Americans’ e-mails before court ordered it to revise its tactics (Washington Post)
• Amazon Ramps Up $13.9 Billion Warehouse Building Spree (Bloomberg)
• The Johnny Appleseed Business Model (priceonomics) see also Are Summers for Startups? (priceonomics)
• 10 Most Popular MAKE Videos of all Time (Makezine)
• The Humble Story Behind The Ubiquitous Coffee Sleeve (Fast Company)
• How Song Selection Can Be a Driving Distraction (WSJ)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 Earnings (Inflation-Adjusted)
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.