My afternoon reading:
• Why Low TV Ratings Are A Bullish Sign (Schaeffers) see also Nobody Watches Business TV Anymore (NY Mag)
• Five Takeaways from GDP Revisions (Real Time Economics)
• Wessel: Federal Reserve: The Movie (yeah, I sneak a few words in this) (WSJ)
• The Unauthorized Rules Of How To Dress At Goldman Sachs (GSE)
• Go forth and multiply: Reproduction & Art markets (Reuters)
• Regulators Repeat Exactly What They Did During the Last Housing Boom (Baseline Scenario) see also Why is Bernanke’s Fed dragging its feet on bank regulations? (Fortune)
• Paul LaMonica: Don’t underestimate Google (CNN/Money)
• The Armageddon Caucus (National Memo)
• 15 things journalists (and everyone) need to know about digital security (Poynter) see also 12 Surprising Facts That Sound False But Are Actually True (Business Insider)
• As Clear As Mud CrossFit, Tough Mudders, and the rise of social-physical challenges (Grantland)
What are you reading?
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.