My confirmation bias, in easy to digest format:
• America Resilient Five Years After Great Recession (Bloomberg)
• Radioactivists: Investors losing when agitators step in (NYP)
• Gold Regains Its Glitter (Barron’s)
• The Geography of Jobs: Smart Policies Are Good, but Oil Is Better (Atlantic)
• Tesla’s Chinese Wall (The Economic Observer)
• Nothing screams shadow banking quite like a leveraged loan ETF (FT Alphaville)
• The Supreme Court ‘s Gilded Age redux (Reuters)
• Yahoo May Not Have Actually Leapfrogged Google in U.S. Web Traffic (Ad Age)
• iPhone 5S said to be a third faster than its predecessor (Christian Science Monitor)
• If Steve Ballmer Ran Apple (Stratechery)
What are you reading?
Is Ben Bernanke Monitoring This Chart?
The Economic Observer
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.