Richard Yamarone, who puts out the daily Bloomberg Economic Brief, has gathered ALL of the past Jackson Hole papers, and provided them in one location. (All papers sourced via Kansas City Federal Reserve).
Conference topics through the years with links to conference papers (click for download):
• 1978: World Agricultural Trade: The Potential For Growth (Kansas City, Missouri)
• 1979: Western Water resources: Coming Problems and the Policy Alternatives (Denver, Colorado)
• 1980: Future Sources of Loanable Funds for Agricultural Banks (Kansas City, missouri)
• 1981: Modeling Agriculture for Policy Analysis in the 1980s (Vail, Colorado)
• 1982: Monetary Policy Issues in the 1980s (Jackson Hole, Wyoming) *Economic Symposium moved to Jackson Hole.
• 1988: Financial Market Volatility
• 1996: Achieving Price Stability
• 2002: Rethinking Stabilization Policy
• 2012: The Changing Policy Landscape
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.