• Production of high-end hybrid cars may increase almost tenfold to 56,364 vehicles in 2016 from 5,938 last year
• “Hybrid technology could make a sports car even more dynamic as an electric powertrain improves the acceleration.”
• LaFerrari ($1.34 million) combines two electric motors with a 12-cylinder gasoline engine to produce more horsepower than any previous Ferrari model, while cutting fuel consumption by as much as 40%.
• Ferrari aims to build about 200 LaFerraris this year and complete deliveries in 2014.
• The 605-horsepower model, which the company called its most aerodynamically efficient production car ever, accelerates to 100 kph in as little as 3 seconds.
• Equipped with a V8 engine, the 458 Speciale will have a starting price of about 240,000 euros ($320k dollars).
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.