My afternoon train reading:
• A Field Guide to Stock Market Corrections (The Reformed Broker)
• Emerging Markets: A Contrarian Special? (Businessweek) but see Investors in emerging markets would like their money back now thanks (Quartz)
• Leveraged ETFs, the Flash Crash, and 1987 (Moneybeat)
• The Great Rotation: Asset Shortages and the Aggregate U.S. Asset Portfolio (Philosophical Economics) see also What Great Rotation? (MarketWatch)
• Rate Surge With Rising U.S. Confidence a Positive Sign (Bloomberg)
• Why the White House is uneasy with picking Janet Yellen as Fed chair (Wonkblog) see also Fed provokes run for the hills … in China and India (CNNMoney)
• The Get Rich Quick Internet Scheme That Works (priceonomics)
• Rats at Bank of America (MarketWatch) see also The Real Risk at JPMorgan Isn’t Its Legal Mess (Fiscal Times)
• How big is Wikipedia, anyway? (Gigaom)
• NJ Gov Christie Says Gayness Inborn as He Signs Therapy Measure (Bloomberg) see also Gay Marriage Shows States Luring Discriminated Couples (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Bond Bear Markets
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.