My morning reading:
• 40 Years Later, Index Funds Remain The Best Wealth Management Choice For All Investors (Forbes)
• The root cause of the high-misery-index 1970s was demographics (Interfluidity)
• The Perils When Megabanks Lose Focus (NYT) see also Bogged-Down Banking Fight Leaves EU Vulnerable to Relapse (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Car Sales Soar to Pre-Slump Level (WSJ)
• Why mortgage rates are weird (Reuters) see also States divert foreclosure prevention money to demolitions (Marketplace)
• The death of private equity’s fee hogs (Fortune)
• Is China Past Its Manufacturing Prime? (Alliance Bernstein) see also Solar-cell manufacturing costs: innovation could level the field (MIT)
• Shameless Samsung (stratēchery)
• 3D printing scales up (Economist)
• BuzzFeed’s Next Year…. (LinkedIn)
What are you reading?
Even Greece is getting better
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.