My morning reading:
• How to Fire Your Financial Adviser (WSJ)
• The Past 5 Years Explained in 73 Headlines (Motley Fool)
• Jony Ive: The man behind Apple’s magic curtain (USA Today) see also Apple Chiefs Discuss Strategy, Market Share—and the New iPhones (Businessweek)
• Boat Sales Buoyed as Americans Downsize Fleets (Bloomberg)
• Interconnectedness and Contagion (Social Science Research Network) see also ‘Too big to fail’ is still a threat to the financial system (FT.com)
• The Return of the Decade of the Brain (Esquire)
• AllThingsD parting ways with Dow Jones (Fortune) see also AllThingsD founders are in talks to value their new venture at up to $40 million (Quartz)
• How to Haggle for Art (WSJ)
• Once an $18,000 Home on a Decaying Street, Now a $5 Million Gem (NYT) see also U.S. Homebuying Math Bolstered by Bernanke’s Surprise (Bloomberg)
• Comedians as Prophets (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Stock Investors Are Left Wondering When on Fed’s Taper
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.