My morning reading:
• Beware of the TIME Bull Cartoon? We don’t think so. (Ticker Sense) see also Market Breadth Has Been Bullish (Charts Etc.)
• Can Stocks Hold Up Once Tapering Begins? (Moneybeat)
• Mom’s Buying Munis (Mebane Faber) see also Gundlach – Where to Expect the Next Crisis (Advisor Perspectives)
• The True Size of the Shadow Banking System Revealed (Spoiler: Humongous) (The Physics arXiv Blog)
• Berkshire Billionaire Found With More Shares Than Gates (Bloomberg)
• What to Expect From the Fed Today (Real Time Economics)
• I went to cash because (please check one): (Reformed Broker)
• The iPhone 5S and 5C (Daring Fireball) see also iPhone 5s and 5c arrive Friday: sold out in China, lines in USA and Japan (Slash Gear)
• 5 Better Names for Ritholtz/Brown’s New RIA Firm (Managed Futures)
• Filmmaker bet on financial crisis, used profit to make documentary about Federal Reserve (Washington Post) see also Review: “Money for Nothing” sets crisis-film high (Reuters)
What are you reading?
Strong Year for IPOs
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.