My afternoon train reading:
• “It’s nice when you can control your own destiny” (The Reformed Broker)
• Further Ossification of the Zero Lower Bound? (Macro and Other Market Musings) see also Has the Fed Been Fooled by Phony Jobs Numbers? (The Ticker)
• After the Meltdown (Center for Public Integrity)
• This Selfish Ayn Rand Business Philosophy Is Ruining The US Economy (Business Insider)
• Asset Allocation for Muppets with a 401(k) (25iq) see also 401(k)s are replacing pensions. That’s making inequality worse. (Wonkblog)
• Apple Market Share: Facts and Psychology (Monday Note)
• Banks find appalling new way to cheat homeowners (Salon) see also Is JP Morgan Out of Control? (The Reformed Broker)
• The Bullshit Police (The Daily Beast)
• New questions about the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (Columbia Journalism Review)
•’Popular Science’ Shuts Comments, Citing Internet ‘Trolls’ (NPR)
What are you reading?
Housing Market’s Flashing Yellow Lights
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 MidWeek PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.