My morning reading:
• Financial Crisis: Lessons of the Rescue, A Drama in Five Acts (WSJ) see also 2008 financial crisis: Could it happen again? (USA Today)
• Secret Swiss Accounts Said No Longer Safe for Tax Dodging (Bloomberg)
• When Half-Right Forecasts are Deadly (The Reformed Broker)
• Crazy Talk: The Death of Buy & Hold (Morningstar)
• Trading Your 401(k) Account: How Bright Can It Be? (Moneybeat)
• Investors Bet On Battered Markets (WSJ)
• Low Interest Rates, Savers, and the Recovery (Noahpinion) see also America’s huge mistake on monetary policy: How negative interest rates could have stopped the Great Recession in its tracks (Quartz)
• Thinking About iPhone Pricing (stratēchery)
• Chinese Zombies Emerging After Years of Solar Subsidies (Bloomberg)
• Why Are You Not Dead Yet? (Slate)
What are you reading?
Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama
Source: Calculated Risk
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.