My morning reading:
• Our Chat With Jeremy Grantham (WSJ)
• Where T. Rowe Price Sees Opportunity in Europe (Barron’s)
• History’s Guide: Don’t Take Your Investing Cues From the Fed (Motley Fool)
• So Germany, What Now? (Moneybeat)
• Immigration Benefits The U.S., So Let’s Legalize All Work (Forbes)
• Shutdown countdown: What the next eight days could bring (Washington Post)
• Mathematical Truths Do Not Make Untrue Assumptions in Economics True (Adam Smith’s Lost Legacy)
• Apple’s iOS 7 includes a surprise: a ticket to the next generation of the internet (Quartz) see also Pandora Fans Flocking to Apple’s iTunes Radio (Yahoo Finance)
• 40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World (Twisted Sifter)
• How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers (Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Rethinking Fannie, Freddie—and the 30-Year Mortgage
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.