My morning reading:
• Forget stock picking, stick with the indexes (MarketWatch)
• ‘Sharing economy’ is here to stay, so get used to it (Los Angeles Times)
• How Many ‘Greater Fools’ Does It Take to Make a Bubble? (Moneybeat) see also Housing Market Is Heating Up, if Not Yet Bubbling (Dealbook)
• A Synopsis of Fedspeak (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• The JP Morgan apologists of CNBC (Reuters) see also Why Judges Are Scowling at Banks (NYT)
• Fiscal debates: Troubled waters ahead or perfect calm? (Vanguard)
• How to probe public attitudes? (Understanding Society)
• The Genius Of Twitter: A Paean (Tech Crunch)
• Obsoletive (stratēchery)
• New York in Black and White (Wired New York)
What are you reading?
Apple Passes Coca-Cola as Most Valuable Brand
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.