My afternoon train reading:
• 26 Market Wisdoms from Warren Buffett (Stock Twits 50)
• Prices Are Rising for New Homes, and the Land They Are Built On (NYT) see also Left with Nothing: Foreclosure Factories (Washington Post)
• Fate or Destiny? (The Reformed Broker)
• NSA Can Access Everything On Your iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry (Talking Points Memo) see also The Cloud Era Begins for Enterprise Tech (Bits)
• Unemployment Falling for Wrong Reason Creates Fed Predicament (Bloomberg)
• What a Cheaper iPhone Would Do for Apple (Moneybeat) see also Apple’s Next Unveiling Could Make or Break a Business (Bits)
• 20 Best & Worst States for Pension Funding (Think Advisor)
• Tech Is the New Jerk! Popular culture has soured on Silicon Valley (New Republic) see also America Faces the Shock of the Old (WSJ)
• Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories (Scientific American)
• How to Make the Most Of Your College Years (Life Hacker)
What are you reading?
Investors Bet On Battered Markets
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.