My afternoon train reading:
• Seeking Higher Returns (Barron’s) but see The Case for Cash (WSJ)
• Dow 36,000, just around the corner (again) (Columbia Journalism Review)
• The greatest trick the Fed ever pulled… (FT Alphaville) see also Was Continuation of Bond Buying the Yellen Fed’s First Decision? (Barron’s)
• Shiller: The Best, Brightest, and Least Productive? (Project-Syndicate)
• Jony Ive: The man behind Apple’s magic curtain (USA Today) see also Apple’s A7 chip again made by Samsung, camera by Sony and non-descript ‘M7′ chip by NXP (9to5Mac)
• ‘Follow the Money’: NSA Monitors Financial World (Spiegel Online)
• Five Ways Occupy Wall Street Changed the Debate (Moneybeat)
• F.A.A. Nears New Rules on Devices (NYT)
• Intricate Sculptures Carved from a Single Pencil (Twisted Sifter)
• Bloomberg Revives Stalled New York Mega-Project (World Property Channel)
What are you reading?
Six Myths About Renewable Energy
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.