My afternoon train reading:
• The Unofficial Dividend.com Guide To Being An Investor (Dividend.com)
• 10 Terms Investment Pros Use to Raise Money (The Reformed Broker)
• The Shocking Cost to Taxpayers of a Shutdown (Fiscal Times)
• 10 surprising economic trends that rule the world (Quartz)
• Fed Too Familiar With Lost Workers Seeks New Guideposts: Economy (Bloomberg) see also Janet Yellen record gives pointer to Fed policy if Obama picks her as chair (FT.com)
• How Tighter Mortgage Standards Are Holding Back the Recovery (WSJ)
• Invest in whatever Wall Street hates (MarketWatch)
• Who Should Invest in Startups? (Priceonomics)
• How I botched it on CNBC (Salon)
• Survival After Cancer Diagnosis Strongly Associated With Governments Spending On Health Care (Science Daily)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.