My Sunday morning reads:
• The Global Quest to Save Retirement (Bloomberg) but see Retirees Are Optimistic (or Delusional) About Leaving Inheritances (Bloomberg)
• New Indicator Suggests the Market Is Getting Riskier (Marketwatch)
• Ben Bernanke Continues To Crush It As Most Hedge Funds Underperform: Complete Hedge Fund Performance Update (Zero Hedge)
• Drivers of financial boom and bust may be all in the mind, study finds (EurekAlert) see also “New Shit Has Come to Light”: Information Seeking Behavior in The Big Lebowski (Wiley Online Library)
• With a Tweet, Twitter Starts a Debate About IPOs (NYT)
• The only uncertainty is why some cannot see facts. (Antonio Fatas on the Global Economy)
• Four Lost Decades: Why American Politics is All Messed Up (Rational Irrationality)
• The Market Failure of First Dates (Priceonomics)
• The $550 iPhone 5C Makes Perfect Sense (stratēchery) see also Retail Therapy: Inside the Apple Store (McSweeney’s)
• 21 Ways Supermarkets Control Your Mind (BuzzFeed)
What’s for brunch?
Annual Mass Shooting Casualties
Source: I Love Charts
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.