Tday is Sunday. Here is what I am reading:
• Byron Wien is Wary of Market’s Optimism (Barron’s) but see 19 charts that will restore your faith in the global economy (Quartz)
• How to Turn a 3% Return Into a 10% Gain (Morningstar)
• Special Report: Pimco shook hands with the Fed – and made a killing (Reuters)
• The importance of rebalancing (CBS News) see also Frequency of Rebalancing: Why it matters (and why it doesn’t) (The Reformed Broker)
• Social Media? Keep Your Trades To Yourself (The Kirk Report)
• Toyota Camry’s Run as No. 1 U.S. Sedan May End Next Year
• The Wall Street Protection Racket: Pay the Government Fines, and Bankers Don’t Get Prosecuted (Buzz Flash)
• Republican hard-liners block strategy to avoid federal government shutdown (Washington Post)
• The Monkey Business of Pure Altruism (WSJ)
• Google turns 15: Here are 10 milestones that have shaped its search program (The Next Web) see also Google Alters Search to Handle More Complex Queries (Bits)
Whats for brunch?
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.