My belated, post Yahoo morning reads
• Somebody Stole 7 Milliseconds From the Federal Reserve (MoJo) see also News organizations respond to Fed lockup questions (CNBC)
• Eric Schneiderman, Wall Street Time-Machine Sheriff (Bloomberg View)
• Day traders, angels and venture capital: The internet changes everything, including money (GigaOm) see also The idiocy of crowds (Felix)
• Abenomics Peaking for Tokyo Commodity Exchange Means Focus on China, India (Bloomberg)
• Duncan Black : Show the 99% some economic gains (USA Today) see also Rising wealth-to-income ratios, inequality, and growth (VoxEU)
• J.P. Morgan Is Discussing $11 Billion Settlement (WSJ) see also In JPMorgan Case, a Missed Opportunity to Charge Its Executives (DealBook)
• A Move Is Afoot to Keep Climate Science Out of Classrooms (Scientific American)
• Meet the new idiots, same as the… actually these idiots might be worse (FT Alphaville)
• NYSE, Nasdaq Consider Cooperating to Address Glitches (WSJ)
• Majority of Americans Doubt Benefits of Fed Stimulus (Economix)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Thursday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.