My afternoon train reading:
• Microsoft’s Concept Videos From 2000 Were Spot-On. So Why Didn’t Ballmer Build Any of It? (Bloomberg)
• A gold surplus + no more Indian buying = ? (FT Alphaville)
• Critic Says DFA Has Descended Into Scientism (Mututal Fund Wire) see also Why DFA’s New Research is Flawed (Advisor Perspectives)
• The Party May Not End, But It’s Getting Quieter (Moneybeat)
• Hank Paulson: This Is What It Was Like to Face the Financial Crisis (Businessweek) see also Where Is Dick Fuld Now? Finding Lehman Brothers’ Last CEO (Businessweek)
• US Foreclosure Starts Hit Lowest Level Since 2005 (World Property Channel)
• Summers Seen Prone to Tighter Credit Than Yellen in Poll (Bloomberg) see also Obama’s Fed Pick: A Done Deal or Runaway Speculation? (Real Time Economics)
• States That Get The Most Disaster Aid Have Sent Dozens Of Climate Deniers To Congress (Think Progress)
• The Supersizing of American Colleges (Priceonomics)
• Learning from Sherlock Holmes (Seeking Wisdom)
What are you reading?
Median Home Price (Inflation-Adjusted)
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.