My afternoon train reading:
• Fed recoils from 1937 tightening error as jobs evaporate (Telegraph) see also What are the Risks of Quantitative Easing, Really? (Brad DeLong)
• “Bernanke is nothing if not a patient lover” (TRB)
• Breathing Room for Emerging Markets Watching Money Flee (NYT) see also Fed Leaves Hedge Fund Bears Waiting on Emerging-Markets Bet (Bloomberg)
• Smart Beta and the Pendulum of Mispricing (Research Affiliates)
• The Doom In Investing With Doomsayer Peter Schiff (YCharts) see also Peter Schiff Was Wrong (Mish)
• What You Need to Know Before Buying a House (WSJ)
• Next Reform Target: The Banker’s Brain (American Banker)
• Baum: ’Party of No’ Should Focus on ’Getting to Yes’ (Bloomberg)
• Smartphone Cameras at 41 Megapixels Pressure Canon, Nikon (Bloomberg) see also Everything You Need to Know About the iPhone 5C and 5S Reviews in One Table (Atlantic Wire)
• 8 Creativity Lessons from a Pixar Animator (Zen Habits)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 PE Ratio
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
2 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.