My once-again-belated-thank-to-the-LIRR-not-so-early morning reading:
• The Dow Jones industrial average is ridiculous (Wonkblog) see also Big Changes Come to the Dow (Fox)
• Granville Was Market Timer With Flair (WSJ)
• When Rates Rise (Research Puzzle Pix) see also Why Bill Gross is doomed to lose money but not you (MarketWatch)
• Once-Voracious Zell Puts Less on Real-Estate Plate (WSJ)
• China is growing faster, again, in the same old ways (FT Alphaville) but see The BRICs party is over (VoxEU)
• A Trading Frenzy Over Oh-So-Hot LinkedIn Shares (DealBook)
• SEC Decides to Let Lehman Stay Dead (Matt Levine) see also 5 Years Later, We’ve Learned Nothing From the Financial Crisis (Atlantic)
• Sullivan: The President Makes The Case (The Dish)
• Thoughts and Observations on Today’s iPhone 5C and 5S Introduction (Daring Fireball) see also TWO MINUTES, FIFTY-SIX SECONDS (stratēchery)
• Your Annual Reminder to Ignore the U.S. News & World Report College Rankings (Atlantic)
What are you reading?
The Rich Get Richer Through the Recovery
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Wednesday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.