• 4.5-litre V8 engine has been fettled from 562bhp to 597bhp – a 35bhp increase
• 1,290kg dry weight – 90kg less than standard
• Ferrari claims the 0-62mph time drops to 3.0 seconds
• 0-124mph is now just 9.1 seconds
• 1.5 seconds quicker than the once benchmark Enzo
• £210,000 ($327k)
Source: Forty One Six
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
One Response to “Ferrari 458 Speciale Revealed”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.