My Sunday morning reading:
• How Fast Should You Trade Your 401(k)? (WSJ)
• On Alternative Investments (Aleph Blog)
• Why Keynes wouldn’t have too rosy a view of our economic future (Wonkblog)
• Stiglitz: Why Janet Yellen, Not Larry Summers, Should Lead the Fed (NYT) see also The Deregulators, Smarts and Judgment (Calculated Risk)
• Henry Paulson Defends Fannie Mae Bailout (Real Time Economics)
• Libertarians Are the New Communists (Bloomberg)
• Study proves that politics and math are incompatible (Salon)
• The New Science of Mind (NYT)
• In Conversation: Michael Bloomberg (New York Mag)
• Walking shark moves with ping-pong paddle fins (New Scientist)
What are you reading?
Dollar Tumbles as Uncertainty on Fed Rises
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
16 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.