My “hey, this view looks different” morning reading:
• Two Of The Biggest Names In Wall Street Social Media Have Launched Their Own Investment Firm (Business Insider)
• The secret financial market only robots can see (Quartz)
• What’s the Market Yellen About? (WSJ) see also Summers’s Withdrawal Said to Make Yellen Fed Front-Runner (Bloomberg)
• Banks Really Are Different Five Years After the Financial Crisis (Daily Beast)
• Gold Bulls Cut Wagers as Goldman Sees More Losses (Bloomberg)
• Regulators Should Draw a Line Between Finance and Commerce (Moneybeat)
• My Lehman lesson: Model diversification and flexibility (Humble Student of the Markets)
• Get Over It. Math is Hard (Businessweek)
• iPhone price and positioning (Benedict Evans) see also Apple Market Share: Facts and Psychology (Monday Note)
• Box.com Melds Google and Microsoft Into Document Engine of the Future (Wired)
What are you reading?
ETF Fees Creep Higher
Source: Rick Ferri
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Tuesday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.