Here are my longer form, weekend reading materials:
• Looting the Pension Funds (Rolling Stone) see also More on Delusional Pension Funds (Institutional Imperative)
• What Clayton Christensen Got Wrong (stratēchery)
• Have You Reaped The Rewards Of Rebalancing? (Servo) see also Asset Allocation for Muppets with a 401(k) (25IQ)
• How I failed Six lessons learned. by Tim O’Reilly (radar)
• How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers (Atlantic)
• We Shall Overwhelm: A new book explores when and why America’s rich protest (Prospect)
• Seinfeld: The Parking Garage (Omni Reboot)
• Is the Brain the Key to Understanding Religion? (Standpoint)
• Ted Cruz: The Distinguished Wacko Bird from Texas (GQ) see also The Path to Dysfunction (Economix)
• An Argument With Instruments: On Charles Mingus (Nation)
What are you doing this weekend?
Q4 Seasonality: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.