My afternoon train reading:
• S&P 500 Rally Pushes Index Toward Biggest Annual Gain in Decade (Bloomberg)
• Physicists and the financial markets (FT)
• Blackstone Funding Largest U.S. Single-Family Rentals (Bloomberg)
• How a Free OS Will Pay Off for Apple (All Things D) see also Why Apple Wants Its Software to Be Free (Businessweek)
• Don’t Blame Health Law for High Part-Time Employment (WSJ) see also The lessons of HealthCare.Gov stretch far beyond Obamacare (Washington Post)
• Moneyball of Economics: How One Man Is Knocking it Out of the Park (MoneyBeat)
• 5 Things Super Successful People Do Before 8 AM (Forbes)
• Tax Withholding Still Controversial After 70 Years (Economix)
• Republican All About Building Roads Incurs Tea Party Ire (Bloomberg) see also Inside The Key Meeting That Led To GOP Collapse (Huffington Post)
• Why Our Privacy Problem is a Democracy Problem in Disguise (Technology Review)
What are you reading?
Euro Hits 2 month High versus Dollar
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.