My in flight reading for today:
• How we would report on it if It Happened There … the Government Shutdown (Slate) see also Americans by 72% Oppose Shutdown Tied to Health Care Cuts (Bloomberg)
• Gold Selloff Catches Some Off Guard (Moneybeat)
• 11 Reasons Why It’s Better To Get A CFA Than An MBA (Business Insider)
• Today’s WTF headline: The truth is, Americans love Obamacare (Los Angeles Times) but see Crashing Websites, Grumbling Users: Obamacare’s Debut Is a Typical Tech Launch (Businessweek)
• Bartlett: Happy Centennial, Federal Income Tax (Economix)
• What is a US Canada Merger Worth? About $17-trillion (National Post)
• 10 Terms Investment Pros Use to Raise Money (The Reformed Broker)
• Fab Tourre Wants Another Chance to Explain (Bloomberg)
• Boom, Bust, Flip (NYT)
• Luxury Yachts Find Asian Buyers as Ranks of Wealthy Swell (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Stock Investors See Slimmer Pickings
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
8 Responses to “10 MidWeek AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.