My morning reading:
• Five Things You Need to Know About Janet Yellen (Real Time Economics) see also Janet Yellen’s Historic Nomination For Federal Reserve Chairwoman (Daily Beast)
• 7 Unreliable Economic Indicators That Move Markets (Business Insider)
• The Most Likely Debt Ceiling Outcome (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Why America Needs a Stock-Market Crash (Rational Irrationality) see also Market needs to plunge to force Congress to act (CNNMoney)
• Hank Greenberg’s narcissistic and deluded defense of Jamie Dimon (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Understanding Game Theory Being MisPlayed in Washington (Harvard Business Review)
• Americans are dumber than average at math, vocabulary, and technology (Quartz)
• Secrets of the Happiest Commuters (WSJ)
• Tea Party radicalism is misunderstood: Meet the “Newest Right” (Salon)
• New Report: Preventable Medical Mistakes Account for One-Sixth of All Annual Deaths in the United States (Mercola)
What are you reading?
Top Bankers Warn on U.S. Debt Proposal
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
26 Responses to “10 MidWeek AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.