Here’s whats shaking this morning:
• Obama’s Quiet Bull Market Charges Past Reagan-Era Gains (Businessweek) see also 3 ‘amazing’ facts about the stock market (MarketWatch)
• Do investors have too much information? – Fortune Management (CNN)
• The slowdown in sales of newly built homes since last summer has sapped momentum from the land market. (WSJ) but see Investors dive into risk-sharing mortgage bonds from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac (WSJ)
• If economists ran the country… (FT.com)
• The Perils of Ascribing Meaning to a Random Event (NY Times) see also Richard Thaler on Behavioral Economics (Conversable Economist)
• For Once-Mighty Sears, Pictures of Decay (Dealbook)
• A global wine shortage could soon be upon us (Quartz)
• The iPad Air (Daring Fireball) see also Lighter and Faster, It’s iPad Air (NY Times
• Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy and America’s love of celebrity pseudoscience (Salon)
• Photo spread: Banksy in NYC (Atlantic) see also Monthlong Chase Around New York City for Banksy’s Street Art (NY Times)
What are you reading?
The Up & Down Dow
Source: Bespoke Invest
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.