My good Columbus Day, congrats to Bob Shiller, Monday morning reading:
• Forty Years After OPEC Embargo, U.S. Is Energy Giant (Bloomberg)
• Art market: Painting by numbers (FT.com)
• This is the danger of default: U.S. fiscal failure warrants a de-Americanized world (Xinhua) see also Why China may not be over-investing (FT Alphaville)
• How important is an adviser’s track record? (MarketWatch)
• Todays WTF headline: David Stockman: Soak the Rich (Barron’s)
• The 13 reasons Washington is failing (Wonkblog) see also World Keeps Full Faith in U.S. Treasuries If Not Politics (Bloomberg)
• Why You’re So Bad With Your Money (Motley Fool) see also How Aging Impacts Our Financial Decisions (Forbes)
• My weekend with the iPhone 5s: It’s hard not to recommend this phone to anyone (Gigaom)
• Scott Adams’ Secret of Success: Failure (WSJ)
• Review: Paul McCartney sounds revitalized in ‘New’ (Pop & Hiss)
What are you reading?
Republican Party Favorability Sinks to Record Low
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Monday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.