My early morning reads:
• Regrets? The Maestro Has None (Barron’s) see also Wall Street’s Fed fixation (LA Times)
• What to Do with Small Caps? (Mebane Faber)
• I know that we the New Slaves (Reformed Broker) see also Slaves of the Internet, Unite! (NY Times)
• Munis Make the Shopping List (Barron’s)
• Wal-Mart Now Draws More Solar Power Than 38 U.S. States (Bloomberg) see also Mystery of the ‘Missing’ Global Warming (Bloomberg)
• Pros and Conflicts: Whose Side Is Your Broker On? (WSJ)
• Disruptions: Are Eager Investors Overvaluing Tech Start-Ups? (NY Times) see also Twitter’s white lie to investors: We’re profitable (Quartz)
• Marty Sullivan figured out how the world’s biggest companies avoided billions in taxes. Here’s how he wants to stop them. (Washington Post)
• Outsider Whose Dark, Lyrical Vision Helped Shape Rock ’n’ Roll (NY Times) see also Lou Reed, Velvet Underground Leader and Rock Pioneer, Dead at 71 (Rolling Stone)
• 18 Striking Images from Space Show Earth’s Rich Tapestry (Twisted Sifter)
What are you reading?
Change in Income Distribution, 1988 – 2008
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
16 Responses to “10 Monday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.