My afternoon reading:
• The 106 Finance People You Have To Follow On Twitter (Business Insider)
• How to Look Under a Hedge Fund’s Hood (WSJ)
• 3 ways Twitter’s IPO won’t be like Facebook’s (Fortune)
• The Business End of Obamacare (The New Yorker)
• CNBC Has Lowest-Rated Quarter in 20 Years (MediaIte)
• A Lonely Housing Bear Predicts a Big Tumble (Bloomberg)
• Delayed payments in 1979 offer glimpse of default consequences (Washington Post) see also When elections used to have consequences (First Read)
• Exploding Fuel Tankers Driving U.S. Army to Solar Power (Bloomberg)
• Climate change sceptics more likely to be conspiracy theorists (The Raw Story)
• Jeff Bezos Had His Top Execs Read These Three Books (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Entrepreneurship differs wildly among countries
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.