My Sunday morning reading materials:
• Some Economic Consequences of the Shutdown (Economix) but see How a Debt Ceiling Crisis Could Do More Harm Than the Shutdown (NYT)
• A Fed love story: Janet Yellen meets her match (Yahoo)
• What Homeowners Across the U.S. Spend on Home Improvement (WSJ) see also Construction Loans for Your Dream Home (WSJ)
• CNBC has worst quarter in 20 years (Talking Biz News)
• Can Intelligence Really Be Measured? (Discovery) but see The Reign of Morons is Here (Esquire)
• It’s not just people. Corporations are getting more unequal, too. (Wonkblog)
• Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy & Jim DeMint: Plot To Sabotage US Economy in Secret Meeting (Daily Kos)
• The Republican Hardliners Aren’t Conservatives, They’re Radicals (Atlantic) see also Top Republican Calls For Replacing Obamacare With Obamacare (Business Insider)
• Satellite Maps Reveal Who’s to Blame for the Sinking of Venice (Wired)
• The Official Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles Of 2013 So Far! (Official Charts)
Whats for Brunch?
Here’s What Jobs Report Would Have Said
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
14 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.