Good Sunday morning. Some reads to round out your weekend:
• Default Doubters Repudiated by Republican Economists (Bloomberg)
• Living in a low return world (Abnormal Returns)
• China’s Hunger for Gold Triggers Speculation About Reserves (Real Time Economics)
• Something Wicked This Way Comes (Above the Market)
• U.S. Rethinks How to Release Sensitive Economic Data (Yahoo Finance)
• The shutdown’s enforcer-in-chief (Dana Milbank)
• The Final Insult in the Bush-Cheney Marriage (NYT)
• An App That Saved 10,000 Lives (Bits) see also From the Start, Signs of Trouble at Health Portal (NYT)
• Feeling superior about your political beliefs is a bipartisan issue (Ars Technica)
• These Are Some of the Most Amazing Lego Projects Ever Built (Wired)
What are you having for brunch?
Shutdown Stirs Investor Anxiety
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.