My Sunday reading:
• JPMorgan’s Record $13 Billion U.S. Settlement (Bloomberg) see also A Tentative Settlement Neither Side Can Be Happy About (MoneyBeat)
• Investing Like You Have Brain Damage (Motley Fool)
• Robert Shiller Interviews:
…..-A Nobel by acknowledging economic absurdity (Washington Post)
…..-A Skeptic and a Nobel Winner (NYT)
• Alan Greenspan still thinks he’s right (Washington Post)
• How to Pay Millions and Lag Behind the Market NYT see also Is Hedge-Fund Advertising Good or Bad for Investors? (WSJ)
• The investment manager ridiculed in “The Big Short” is now under fire from the SEC (Quartz)
• Benjamin Wittes: “Congress is the clearest & most present danger in world to national security of United States.” (NYT)
• Verizon Could Have Sold More iPhones in the Third Quarter (All Things D) see also Facebook ad profit a staggering 1,790% more on iPhone than Android (Venture Beat)
• Does the global warming ‘pause’ mean what you think it means? (The Guardian)
• Our Interview with Bill Watterson! (Mental Floss)
What are you reading?
Tea Party Shut Down Might Cost GOP the House
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.