My morning reading:
• Why have markets ignored Washington risk? (FT.com) but see The Weird Reason Shutting Down Government Will Boost Growth (Businessweek)
• Return of the living dead, hedge fund edition (FT Alphaville)
• Why Most Traders Fail (The Reformed Broker)
• Housel: The Most Important Thing Investors Should Remember During a Government Shutdown (Motley Fool) see also Shutdown won’t hit the economy right away, but when it does, here’s what that will look like (Washington Post)
• After the Collapse: Taking Stock of the Key Players, Five Years Later (New York Observer)
• Rush of interest continues on insurance Web sites (Washington Post)
• Flying Blind: Data Held Hostage (Calculated Risk)
• Why jobs data sometimes misleads investors (Financial Post)
• Social Networks in a Battle for the Second Screen (NYT)
• How To Celebrate Thanksgivukkah, The Best Holiday Of All Time (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Thursday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.