My morning reading:
• Best and Worst Investing Advice During the Shutdown (HuffPo)
• 20% YTD, is that Normal? (Mebane Faber)
• Stockbroker Arb Slates Wiped Clean 9 Out of 10 Times When “EXPUNGEMENT” Sought in Settled Cases (PIABA) see also Stockbroker Requests to Scrub Complaints Are Often Granted (WSJ)
• Sell Winners – Hold Losers? (Seeking Wisdom)
• Stay Put, Young Man (Washington Monthly)
• Ten Trends the Washington Compromise Will Not Change at All (24/7 Wall St)
• The practice of practising (Telegraph)
• Twitter’s huge payday for early investors (Fortune)
• The Butterfly that Started the Apple Tsunami (Chris Fralic) see also PCs: Q3 Down 9%, Says Gartner; 2014 Likely Down Again (Barron’s)
• As largest star in Milky Way dies, fascinated scientists look on (Christian Science Monitor)
What are you reading?
Gallup Economic Confidence Index
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
8 Responses to “10 Thursday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.