My afternoon train reading:
• Why It’s So Tough to Short This Market (Moneybeat) see also Bear trap in S&Ps and Dow should lead to new all-time highs (Brandt)
• At Risk: The Dollar’s Privilege as a Reserve Currency (NYT)
• Handicapping the 2013 Economics Nobel (Real Time Economics)
• “We are watching a train wreck in slow motion, but eventually there won’t be a crash” (MoneyBeat)
• Janet Yellen Big User Of Vanguard Funds (Index Universe) see also How to Get Your 401(k) Ready for Retirement (WSJ)
• 20 Simple Questions About The Federal Reserve (Slate)
• Why U.S. Health Care Is Obscenely Expensive, In 12 Charts (Huff Po)
• GOP moderates in tough spot in swing districts (MSN Money) see also Inside the Republican Suicide Machine (Rolling Stone)
• What Twitter knows that Blackberry didn’t (MarketWatch)
• The Best Things Kanye West Said to Jimmy Kimmel Last Night (Vulture)
What are you reading?
Bear trap in S&Ps, Dow should lead to new all-time highs
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.