My afternoon train reading:
• Let’s Not Do This Ever Again (Motley Fool)
• Fitch to U.S.: This Is No Way to Run AAA Country (Bloomberg)
• Wonkbook: Five reasons Republicans lost — and one reason they won (Wonkblog) see also Tallying the Economic Toll of the Shutdown and Default Threat (Real Time Economics)
• Modeling the “safe asset mechanism” (FT Alphaville)
• No alternative to dollar except financial chaos (FT.com)
• The extraordinary promise of the new Greenwald-Omidyar venture (Columbia Journalism Review) see also Snowden Journalist’s New Venture to Be Bankrolled by eBay Founder (NYT)
• Greenspan’s ‘Map’ Is Clueless Trip Through Bubble Land (Bloomberg)
• The Money Is in the Email (All Things D)
• Apple cuts orders of iPhone 5C as consumers prefer 5S (Reuters)
• 19 Things You Can’t Say Without Sounding Like A Tool (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
Dow Transports Hit Fresh Record, Industrials May Follow
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
8 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.