My afternoon train reading:
• Good stock advice doesn’t come from TV (The Guardian)
• Where Sea Monsters Live (TBP)
• Low Fees Help ETFs Attract Affluent Investors (ETF Trends)
• 18 signs you’re reading bad criticism of economics (Chris Auld) see also The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street (The Nation)
• Why the 1% should pay tax at 80% (The Guardian) see also Recalibrating the poverty line (LA Times)
• Oxford University prof asks: What went wrong with the USA? (Mainly Macro)
• The Biggest Economy Killer: Congress (NYT)
• IT’S OFFICIAL: Keynes Was Right (BI)
• What is the most amazing photograph you have ever taken? (Quora)
• OS X 10.9 Mavericks: The Ars Technica Review (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
Gains in NonFarm Payrolls Are Sliding
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.