My afternoon train reading:
• History says buy (FT Alphaville) see also High profits to keep equity bubble at bay (FT)
• The S&P 500 Has Not Been Particularly Difficult to Beat… (Advisor Perspectives)
• Are Buybacks All They’re Cracked Up to Be? (MoneyBeat)
• Keep the Economists off the Trading Desk (Reformed Broker)
• my new favorite tumblr: Strange Bloomberg Headlines (Tumblr)
• Perils in Philosophy for Austerity in the U.S. (NY Times)
• 8 Fascinating Reads (Motley Fool)
• Rich people think the economy is doing just fine. Here’s why that matters. (Washington Post) but see Bill Gross to top 1%: We’ve been lucky, now let’s pay more in taxes (CNN)
• After Walt Mossberg and David Pogue: Waiting for the Next Great Technology Critic (New Yorker)
• Robert Glasper: Jazz for a New Generation (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Changes in Global Prosperity
Source: Harvard Business Review
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.