My morning reading material:
• Physicists and the financial markets (FT)
• Whereforth Art Thou Alpha? Beating the Market has Become Nearly Impossible (Institutional Investor) see also You’ll never be a Yale superman (FT Alphaville)
• Justice Dept. sees $13 billion JPMorgan deal as a template for future bank settlements (Washington Post)
• Lord Skidelsky: Misconceiving British Austerity (Project Syndicate)
• Silicon Valley’s Secessionist Movement Is Growing (NY Mag)
• Experian Sold Consumer Data to ID Theft Service (Krebs on Security)
• How long will Google keep burning money on Motorola? (The Verge)
• The shale-gas boom won’t do much for climate change. But it will make us a bit richer. (Washington Post)
• Apple Two-fer:
…..-Apple Preparing 65-Inch TV for Release in 2014, Analyst Says (Bloomberg)
…..-Apple to Refresh IPads Amid Challenges for Tablet Share (Bloomberg)
• Startup to sell balloon trips to edge of space (WSJ)
What are you reading?
September Non Farm Payrolls
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Tuesday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.