Some straight up interesting dope to start your mornings:
• The investor gold rush is on the verge of ending in a whimper. (WSJ) see chart below
• Ride this market’s last-gasp rally (MSN) see also Halloween Indicator: Timing The Market Significantly Beats Time In The Market (Harriman Intelligence)
• Companies Holding Lots More Cash (Real Time Economics)
• Probabilistic Investing (Mebane Faber)
• An Intriguing Product That’s Too Complex for Many: Alternative mutual funds using complex investment strategies to protect against steep market declines or hedge against interest rate movements (NY Times)
• Man Making Ireland Tax Avoidance Hub Proves Local Hero (Bloomberg
• House, Set to Vote on 2 Bills, Is Seen as an Ally of Wall St. (DealBook)
• Five LinkedIn Strategies You Haven’t Thought Of Before (Forbes)
• Alan Greenspan owes America an apology (Guardian)
• 5 Unanswered Questions That Will Keep Physicists Awake at Night (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.