My afternoon train reading:
• Welcome to the ‘Dirty Harry’ market (MSN)
• Stocks deleted from DJIA sharply outperform those added, 173% vs 65% (WSJ) see also Dismantle the Decrepit Dow (Businessweek)
• Updating the Yale Model (Above the Market)
• Majoring in Money (Barron’s)
• Beating the SEC in court wasn’t enough for Mark Cuban. Now he wants to take the fight outside (WSJ) see also So What’s Wrong With Fining JPMorgan Chase $13 Billion? (New Yorker)
• The jobs report was totally blech. And it may get worse. (Washington Post)
• Down and out: the French flee a nation in despair (Telegraph) see also Survivor of 150 Years of Turmoil Faces Abenomics Burial (Bloomberg)
• The shale-gas boom won’t do much for climate change. But it will make us a bit richer. (Washington Post)
• Sales Are Colossal, Shares Are Soaring. All Amazon.com Is Missing Is a Profit. (NYT) see also How long will Google keep burning money on Motorola? (The Verge)
• Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex? (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.